Sunday, May 4, 2014

Travel (Agent) Update...

Well, since last week I have been studying and re-learning the travel business!  So much has happened since I was in the travel industry - lots of new computer programs, search engines, tour operators, cruise lines for both sea and river.  It is all very exciting.

I do have a website up and running: www.VirtualGlobalTravel.com (what else would I name it!).  The site
is great for searching for airfares and hotels.  Creating vacation packages and booking cruises need to be done person-to-person for the best options.  I'm still learning what all those best options are and where I can find them...hoping in a few months I'll have learned most of it.

I will be using this blog to advertise some of the travel packages that offer terrific value.  There may even be a future where I will accompany guests on travel arrangements as a "host" with insider/local tips - nothing is better than seeing sights with a "local"!  Since I spend so much time living and traveling around Europe, I thought others might want to benefit from my "local" knowledge.

I will be reaching out to wedding planners as well - destination weddings in Europe or aboard a cruise ship are a great alternative to a land wedding and could be very cost effective by comparison - there are several options available to consider!
 
I look forward to keeping you up-to-date on my progress and sharing great travel opportunities as they come along!

In the meantime, don't forget to look over the travel portion of this blog: just click on "Travel"  on the right hand column as well as the "Where we Stayed/Dined".  There are photos and videos,too.

Happy planning!

email: Camille@VirtualGlobalTravel.com






No comments:

Post a Comment