Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Avalon Vista Ship - River Cruise

My Avalon river cruise aboard the Vista ship was an amazing journey; it could very well have been the best cruise experience I've ever had.  The ship, immaculately maintained, was "home" for two weeks from Budapest to Amsterdam cruising the Danube, Main and Rhine rivers.
Rather than write down in words, I took a few very short videos of some of the areas on the ship (stateroom, lounge forward, lounge rear and dining).  The last video is what really made our River cruise such a wonderful experience.
Now that I have access to my laptop, I can share photos of the ports of call and the many included shore excursions.  Avalon is a class act in all aspects, in all departments with an excellent staff...the experience exceeded my expectations!
As you'll see from the short videos, the ship never seemed crowded, yet felt intimate like a private yacht.  In the coming posts, I will write about the stops and share my pictures.  In the meantime, here are a few ship videos:

Lazily cruising along the river...ultimate relaxation!


The Panorama Suite






The Aft Lounge - Perfect for Morning Cappuccino or Late Night coffee




The Forward Lounge: Bar, Music, Dancing, Lectures, Afternoon Teas with Sweets




The Dining Room where the endless, delicious meals were served - with a view!




The Sky Deck - Sunning, Dining, Cruising and Nighttime Star Gazing



One last scenic clip!






No comments:

Post a Comment