Friday, March 7, 2014

Switching Gears....

I’ve had this blog-website for a year and in that time I’ve had to learn all the little nuances of blog writing and the technical side as well. So far, I’ve gotten the writing part ""down", but the tech stuff is still a little "up there" for me. 

But because I like a challenge, I switched to a new format for the blog. And it has been a challenging two weeks for me!  The site should be easier to navigate and you will have only to read the "Home" page to read the latest post(s).  You can always browse through the various types of posts (Recipes/VGL Cookbook, Travel, Photos, Videos, Hints...).

As always, I welcome your comments, and please, sign up as a "Google+"! 

Fifi

PS - If you read the "About" page, you'll understand the "Fifi" !

No comments:

Post a Comment